Hajdúszoboszló Organic Food and Wine Festival
It is a unique gastronomic event of Hungary on the occasion of which while tasting the food specialties, delicacies prepared at the site from organic materials one may get acquainted with the wines of excellent Hungarian wineries. The three day event is complemented with folk music and folk dance shows, light and classical music concerts, and accompanying programs popularising the bio life style. Health and wine – are united here!
Accompanying Event: National Antiques Fair on the Open-air Stage.
On each day
- Taster of bio meals, presentation of the traditional Hungarian wine countries
- Voting: Meal of the Festival, Wine of the Festival, Stand of the Festival
- Presentation of crafts
- Creative programs for children
- Health Tent with the Hungarian Red Cross
The organizers uphold the rights for the change of the programs!
Szent István Park
How to plan your route:
- Click on the link “útvonaltervezés” (route planning) on the map:
- Type your address into the “A” field below the map:
- Click on the “Irányok lekérdezése” (Get directions) button!